Introducing Allworx Reach 5.0 for iOS and Allworx Classic Reach 4.2 for iOS. As a certified partner of Allworx, Blackstone Networks can manages and support your Allworx products. Alloworx Reach brings the rich functionality of your Allworx phone to your mobile device.
Beginning on June 26, 2018, two versions of Allworx Reach for iOS were made available in the Apple app store:
• Allworx Reach 5.0 for iOS supports iPhone X and provides a higher resolution experience on most other iOS devices. It also uses the latest version of the Apple toolkit. Most users will be prompted by the Classic Reach app to upgrade to Allworx Reach 5.0 for iOS.
• Allworx Classic Reach 4.2 for iOS is an update of the existing app, which provides compatibility with pre-8.3 versions of Allworx server and support for older iOS devices.
What’s new in Allworx Reach 5.0 for iOS?
Allworx Reach 5.0 for iOS delivers full screen support for iPhone X and provides a higher resolution experience on most other iOS devices. It uses the latest version of the Apple toolkit which will allow us to deploy advanced features in the coming months such as CallKit (integration with the iPhone native dialer), SiriKit (place Reach calls using Siri), and many more.
When should I use Allworx Classic Reach for iOS?
There are four primary reasons why a user may need to use Allworx Classic Reach for iOS:
• If your Allworx server is running version 8.2 or earlier of our software
• If your Allworx server is running in a closed network and does not have access to the internet
• If your system administrator has disabled Reach push notifications on your Allworx server
• If your device is running iOS 9
Both versions of Allworx Reach will automatically determine whether any of these apply to you, and will direct you to the correct version of Reach in the app store if necessary.
What do I need to do? Call us today to get set up with Allworx Reach 888-777-5357 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.